The UBC Pre-Law Association was founded in 1991 and has been running as a AMS (Alma Mater Society) sanctioned club ever since.
The UBC Pre-Law Association's mission is to help its members:
- discover the opportunities within, and benefits of, the legal profession;
- pursue a legal career by familiarizing them with the process of entering law school;
- support their endeavors by providing them with relevant resources and knowledge;
- build relationships with legal professionals, law students, and fellow Pre-Law Association members;
- achieve all of these goals in a supportive, inclusive, and open-minded environment.
For more information about member benefits, click here.
Feel free to contact us if you require more information about our club.