As we all prepare for the sleepless nights and endless coffees as finals approach, we at Pre-Law are bitter-sweet about wrapping up what has been an awesome semester so far. Looking back, we could not have asked for a better executive team, such a supportive, enthusiastic group of members, and a better line up of amazing sponsors, delegates and students who have been the reason for all our successful events to date!
Here is a quick month-by-month recap of the events we’ve had so far..
– School year kick off: Admissions Night at Allard Hall
– UBC Law Midterm Social at the Pint
– Challenges From Abroad: Bringing an Overseas Degree Home with Kerry Sheppard
– UBC Pre-Law and PSSA Present: Princeton LSAT Review
– UBC Pre-Law and Powerscore Present: LSAT Overview
– Life of a Law Student with UBC law students
And here are our expected list of events to take place in the second semester…
– Law Firm/Court Visits
– External Pre-Law Social
– LSAT Review/Overview Events
End of March
– Our signature Wine and Cheese networking event (aren’t we unbelievably excited for this one!) to wrap it all up.
And there it is, pre-lawyers – we’re signing off for the semester. We wanted to thank you again and remind you that we couldn’t have had such a great year without all your interest and support. Last but not least, we wish you the best of luck with all your final exams and we can’t wait to see you again in the new year! 🙂